El Nido has so much to offer visitors all-year round. Pawikan Hostel's convenient location means you are never far from the action.
We've listed some of our favourite activities below - from family fun on the fabulous nearby El Nido beaches, hopping in different islands and inviting culture of the people inside the town.
Island Hopping Tour A
• Lagoons & Beaches: Big Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Secret Lagoon, 7 Commando Beach, Payong-payong Beach
Island Hopping Tour B
• Cave & Islands: Snake Island, Cathedral Cave. Cudognon, Entalula Island. Pinagbuyutan Island
Island Hopping Tour C
• Secluded Beaches: Secret Beach, Talisay Beach, Hidden Beach, Helicopter Island, Star Beach
Island Hopping Tour D
• Cadlao Island: Small Lagoon, Cadlao Lagoon, Pasandigan Beach, Nat-nat Beach, Paradise Beach
• Waterfalls & Beaches: Twin Beach (Nacpan/Calitang Beach), Las Cabanas/Marimegmeg Beach, Lio Beach, Nagkalit-kalit Falls, Kuyawyaw Falls
Taraw (Limestone cliff) Trek
• Climb the magnificent Taraw cliffs, and witness the breathtaking view of Bacuit Bay from above.